Monday, February 2, 2009

Steelers, furry Phil and an AWARD!

Man, there are a lot of Pennsylvanians ELATED about yesterday's game, including one happy husband of mine. I was a tad bit concerned there at the end, but our 'Stillers' pulled it off! And there were definitely a few commercials that got my approval. I always love the e-trade commercials. I just want to pick that little baby up and lay a big wet one on him! ADORABLE! But if I had to choose, the one below was my favorite. Which one was yours? Do tell!




So yes, the Steelers' win was a nice little perk. There were quite a few celebrations in PA 2day for the big event. But there was also another event in good 'ol PA, and this one isn't being celebrated quite as much. Oooohh Punxsutawney Phil, I need a word with you. Why oh why did you have to go and see your shadow? Six more weeks of winter? Really? But my flip flops are SO eager to come out from hiding!

It's a good thing you're cute, Phil.

Luckily, winter woes won't bring me down today, folks. Why? Because I received a friend award! WOO HOO! Seriously, what an awesome feeling to receive an award like this! I can't thank Em enought from The Life and Times of Team Taylor. You rocked my day! Here's the scoop:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to (eight) bloggers who must choose (eight) more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." - What an awesome award!!

I would like to tag:
(PS. Even if you already have this award, you still deserve it again! Thank you for being a great blogging buddy!)

JLC
Michelle
Jill
Pink Loves Paris
Lindsey
Nantucket Karen
Ashley
Marie Reed

Happy Monday!
XOXO,

6 comments:

  1. I just can't tell you how incredibly HAPPY I am to have found your AWESOME BLOG; I wish you lived next door to me, but being new "Blog Friends" is just as nice:) Thanks a bunch for this award! You soooo deserve yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much!!! You are too sweet! I'm so glad we're blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that commerical and I like the Doritos commercial.
    Why did Punxsutawney Phil have to see his shadow? I want to wear my flip flops too.
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the commercials. I was too busy yelling at the TV at a documentary about a guy with three wives (not for religious reasons, just a greedy redneck!) I was advising the women on how to leave the moron in a loud tone until my husband threatened to make me watch outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that commercial and I especially loved the Commercial with Potato Heads. It is terrible I don't even remember what they were advertising but it was HYSTeRICAL!!!

    Thanks for the tag darling and I <3 you very much. We need to get plans together becuase I desperately need more Anna*Belle and Robbie in my life. XoXoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovee! I just did my own blog post on Super Bowl spots...so check it out! PS. I just made your GUAC recipe - out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete