Thursday, February 12, 2009

Q&A

** Don't worry, it's still me. I've been doing a few blog layouts for some friends and thought I would use some that haven't been taken yet, on my own blog. I have a few others and will post them in case you or anyone you know wants one, for free of course. I'll put the link on my sidebar once I can get them gathered. :o)

Pink Julep tagged me for Q&A! Thank you, friend! So fun. Here it goes!

Rules: Post this list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag people to do the same thing. If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. Where you named after anyone? My great-grandmothers on BOTH sides. Convenient!
2. When was the last time you cried? A movie we watched last night. It was sad.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I don't mind my print at all, but my cursive needs some improvement.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Turkey and BBQ Turkey, yummy.
5. Do you have kids? Not yet! But I'm so excited for when we do!
6.If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Goodness, I sure hope so! What a funny question!
7. Do you use sarcasm? Actually, not really! I hate hurting other people's feelings so I only bust it out on perfect and appropriate occasions.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep!
9. Would you bungee jump? Funny you should ask - I've been skydiving THREE times, but I have absolutely no intentions on ever going bungee jumping. I think it's the whole hanging upside down thing that freaks me out.
10. Naked? Not quite sure what this means, but I'm definitely a fan of naked-ness when it comes to my hottie husband! **blushing**
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, unless I'm in a hurry...which seems to be the norm these days.
12. Apparently #12 was lost somewhere along the tag!
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip! My absolute fave. Mmmm, now I want some.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and smile. And I always look at people's shoes, just because I really like shoes.
15. Red or pink? The blog says it all...
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't have a filter - I just say whatever comes into my head and it can get me into trouble. I've been kicked under the table a few times.
17. Who do you miss the most? Wow, this is hard! I have been blessed to have met so many amazing friends from the places I've lived and miss every one of them!
18. Do you want everyone to complete this list? Yes, that would be fun
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm in my pajamas - no shoes and a tanktop with undies. Scandalous, I know.
20. What are you listening to right now? Grey's Anatomy
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I think it would be fun to be turquoise.
22. Favorite smells? I'm really nostalgic so there's a ton! But my fave would have to be my husband and vanilla.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom. She's the best.
24. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I've never met her, but I know I would absolutely like her!
25. Favorite sport to watch? Penn State football! Only the greatest school on earth...
26. Hair color? Light brown/blonde
27. Eye color? Blue
28. Do you wear contacts? I do not - last time I went to the eye doctor I had 20/20, but I think all of this computer business is taking a toll on my little eyeballs!
29. Favorite food? Steamed artichokes and macaroni & cheese, I know - random
30.Scary movies or happy endings? Oh my goodness, I can't watch scary movies. Definitely happy endings.
31. Last movie you watched? Honey hubby and I saw He's Just Not That Into You last Friday.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Baby blue
33. Summer or winter? Gosh, I love them both - by the time one of them is over I'm ready for the next! And I loveee Fall.
34. Hugs or kisses? Both, please!
35. Most likely to respond? Hmmm...
36. Least likely to respond? Hmmmm...
37. What book are you reading now? Kristin Billerbeck: What a Girl Wants - I loveee her books, highly recommend them.
38. What is on your mouse pad? I'm on my macbook and not using a mouse, but at work it's one of our designers, Jordi Labanda's (European fashion designer) sketches.
39. What did you watch on tv last night? LOST
40.Favorite sound? Robbie's voice
41. Rolling Stones or Beatles? It depends on my mood, I love them both.
42.Where is the farthest you have been from home? I lived in Milan for a few months. AMAZING.
43. Do you have a special talent? I was a dancer and still love it.
44.Where were you born? Plano, TX.
45.Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Everyone's!
46. How did you meet your significant other/spouse? Oooh good story. I'll post the specifics later. :o)


2 comments:

  1. This was fun to read and learn more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute! What a fun post! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm following your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete