Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Spring, please come.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Is it snowing where you are? I can't get over how white it is outside! And to think we are finally in March. Students are going on SPRING break. And it's snowing here! I am SO ready for warm weather and flip flops, but this hopefully will be the last snow of the season, so I will enjoy it. And keep thinking warm happy thoughts...


I just made this my computer desktop image to keep me focused on the prize ahead - summer. Can't wait to wear sunglasses to block the actual sun - not just the reflection of the sun off the snow. And bathing suits. Oooohhh, I can't wait!

Thank you SOOooOOoo much for all of your tips and suggestions for a new perfume! I had so much fun compiling the different information and running around grabbing samples. Sephora is so helpful with giving out samples and testers. I'm loving all of these great smelling options! I'll let you know the winning scent, but it may take me a few weeks to run through my testers! Here's a run down of what everyone recommended, in case you're in the market for a new scent too.

  • Lots of Victoria Secret scent lovers! - Sexy Little Thing Black Noir, Desire, Pure Seduction, Endless Love, Amber Romance
  • Several mentioned Light Blue and Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana
  • Givency Hot Couture
  • Lovely and Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker
  • Daisy by Marc Jacobs
  • Hot by Ralph Lauren
  • Be Delicious by DKNY
  • Fancy by Jessica Simpson
  • Armani Mania by Armani
  • The Beat by Burberry
  • Mademoiselle, Chance and CoCo by Chanel
  • Squeeze by Lilly Pulitzer
  • Kate Spade
  • Happy by Clinique
  • White Musk Line from the Body Shop
  • Nectarine Blossom and Honey by Jo malone Fragrances

Happy Monday!

XOXO,

11 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! I need Spring to come SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment on my blog!!! I'm so with you...bring on tank tops and bare feet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love love the blog!!!! Cant wait to read all the new updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment was too funny!!! Haha! Glad to be back in the blogging world again. :)


    Oh myyyyy I could NOT agree with you more. Spring needs to get here ASAP! I love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is adorable :) I'm ready for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, it is snowing like crazy where we just moved from, but I'm not kidding it is currently almost 90 degrees where we just moved! Here's to spring coming for ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you...spring can't come soon enough! We had a high of 19 degrees today. And it's March! I'm just glad it's supposed to get up into the 50s by the end of the week. Spring really is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so ready for spring, especially with all the snow we just got.

    I'm so glad you got some good suggestions. Good luck narrowing it down. Can't wait to see what you decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous as ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there-

    i wear be delicious by dkny and love it! however, i am in the mood for something new and different - over time you just get worn out with the same old thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for summer, too! I have a picture of palm trees as the background on my computer for happy warm thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete