Monday, March 9, 2009

Success!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments below. My dad's surprise trip was a huge success! We spent the weekend celebrating his 60th birthday to the fullest. Recap: We "kidnapped" him on Friday and took him to Gettysburg for two nights. We had so much fun exlporing the city and spoiling our birthday boy. On Sunday when we came home, we had a surprise party for him. It was so special and a weekend full of memories I will hold for a lifetime. Sadly, my oldest sister and her family weren't able to be there - they're in TX and couldn't make it. WE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

I hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend as well! How about this weather?! I am LOVING it. I hope it was as beautiful where you are as it was here. Happy Monday!!

A few pictures to share!

XOXO,

15 comments:

  1. That is such a neat surprise! I drove by gettysburg on my recent move. I so want to go back and explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet!! Looks like a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your husband are so cute together!! Looks like it was a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so cute, great pictures!! I'm glad it went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy things went well! The pics are great! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet of you to plan a surprise trip! I love all of the pictures and it looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm glad it was a success! That picture of you and your husband is so great! You guys are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend for you dad and great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY BEAUTIFUL SITE! {Yes, I am squeeling with delight.} TY for stopping by my blog.

    Psst..I have since updated my blog. Please go look. SPARKY the SPARK IS INNOCENT!! (not sure about the murder part,but of the jewel thief part she is, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog and pictures.
    Thanks for your visit and kind words.
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tagged you on my blog!;)
    I love your family photos! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing surprise! You have a lucky daddy. His daughter is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute blog! (Found you through the book club.) Glad y'all had a great time; I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely birthday surprise for your dad! Mine turns 60 this year too! I hope I can make him feel as special as I am sure your father felt :-)

    ReplyDelete