Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ohhh Thursday!

Oh my goodness...how did it become Thursday already?! This week is flying by for me; I hope it is for you too!! Bring on the weekend! Today is rainy outside which is not helping my ongoing fatigue this week AT ALL. BUT, I am a total and complete sucker for rainy days. I find them so relaxing and romantic. It makes me want to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with my hubs or hide myself in a blanket and read a good book. If only I weren't sitting at my desk at work!

I mentioned in my previous post that I had a fab weekend and would have posted a few pics on Monday if I hadn't forgotten my camera cord. I want to stay true to my word, so here are a few! I feel like the desire to view them may be less enthusiastic considering we are well on our way to THIS weekend. But, here they are, nonetheless!

My sister and niece visited while my hubby was out of town on a business trip over the weekend. My niece was SO excited to have him come home on Saturday night. Shortly after he walked in the door he plopped himself on the couch next to her and she crawled up on his lap and fell asleep. This picture makes my heart melt.


On Sunday we went to the Sixers game and sat courtside. It was AWESOME! There's my sweet hubbo's head! It was crazy being so close to the players that we could talk to them. When they were standing right in front of us we would say stuff to them and they would turn around and laugh and respond. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I would like to point out the guy upside down in the air below - he's actually jumping and flipping from a trampoline. Great half time show!

Hip Hop

Can't wait to see what fun memories lie ahead this weekend!

I want to say a HUGE thankyou to Amanda and Life in the pink lane for giving me the Kreativ Blogger award!! It truly means a lot to me and I couldn't be more thankful! I'm honored, ladies!


Award Details:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.

7 Things I Love

1. My awesome God

2. My amazing husband. I can't get enough of him.

3. I adore my family, they are everything to me.

4. My lovies and bestfriends!

5. Anything that makes me feel nostalgic

6. Creativity and Imagination

7. the Seasons

I tag:

Gretchen and Jimmy

Europafox

Miss Jody

Naturally Caffeinated Family

The Life & Times of Team Taylor

He & Me + 3

Life As We Know It

I need to be honest and admit the likelihood of me posting again before Monday is pretty slim. Our weekends are so busy these days! I hope everone has a fabulous time with their families, friends and loved ones. I was so saddened to hear about Natasha Richardson passing away. My heart aches for her family and loved ones. There are so many reminders around us that our time on earth is limited and that we need to enjoy each day's blessings to the fullest and with a thankful heart. I pray your weekend is full of fun and countless blessings!!

Happy Thursday!

17 comments:

  1. How awesome were those seats at the game? that is so fun. Thanks for the tag. I will try and get to it this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo of your husband and niece!

    Love you blog, btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious photo of hubby and niece, too cute.
    Love the upsides down action shot, was that during the game??
    Have a great/safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is priceless! I love guys with children. :) Love your blog and your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pic of your hubby and niece is ADORABLE! Glad you had fun at the game! Have a wonderful weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture of your husband and niece is too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture. Looks like you guys had alot of fun last weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I don't enjoy basketball all that much but it would be really neat to sit so close to all the action. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm slightly obessed with my dog. Thank you for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pic of your hubby and niece on the sofa... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the award! I left one for you on my blog:-)

    I love the pictures, especially the one of your husband and your niece. I know how you feel with that one; whenever I see my hubby with a child, I just want to grab him and kiss him all over his face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAHHHH!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
    Love* your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That picture of you Hubby with your niece is sooo adorable!! The basketball game sounded like soo much fun! We keep talking about going to a game but haven't gone yet! So much fun! And thank you soo much for the award!!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just started browsing your blog and I am loving it :)

    Super cut pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww love the COUCH pic!!!

    Happy Weekend now!!! (Sorry for being a lil late!)

    ReplyDelete