Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awesome Sale!

J. Crew is having their Sale of the Season gig going on right now. They have SO much stuff on sale at their website! Everything from winter stuff to bathing suits. If you're in the market for some new, less-expensive clothes (who isn't ever?) then you should check it out! Some of the stuff is RIDICULOUSLY cheap, under $20!

Here are a few items that caught my eye...
Crisp Cotton Plisse-Strap Dress: $49.99 originally $78

Sparkle-Metallic Capri Sandals: $39.99 originally $58
Ringspin V-neck Tee: $4.99 originally $32.50 (these are SO comfortable!)


Embossed-Cotton Lorelei Dress: $78 originally $98


Cashmere-Silk Glass-Button Henley: $59.99 originally $198

Primrose Garden Bracelet: $39.99 originally $78

Yoga Bag: $39.99 originally $65 - with straps for your mat

Petite Solid Kayla Blouse: $19.99 originally $68

Happy Shopping!

Tomorrow will be my last post for the week because my hubby, family and I are going on a long weekend get-away to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday! I'm going through my wedding pictures right now, picking out my favorite shots of my dad and I to use in a present for him. I'll post them tomorrow! Can't wait to share! :o)

XOXO,

13 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by! I love that bracelet...how fun!

    I also looked over a few of your posts...that target bulls eye clock is hilarious! I would like to own one!

    I'm so ready for warmer weather too! Flip flops are ready also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright blue dress! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Love the blue dress and sandals would be great! The t-shirts for $5! I wish they had maternity clothes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo many cute things!! I have a shopping cart full of stuff. This jacket is really cute - http://christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-cute.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I want the first dress and the shoes and the jewrly! all soo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post has got me wanting to shop!! :) thanks for the prayers. husband is doing a lil better, we may come home tonight i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you all have a wonderful time away!!
    Stay safe and have a BLAST!!
    Mandii

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are soo cute!! :D no prob :D and thanx for checking out mines :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue dress is so pretty! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love* yours! Victoria Secret has a wonderful sale yearly that I write on my calendar, faithfully...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should go to JCrew tomorrow and do some retail therapy. Maybe that will make me feel better :) I love that blue dress. Thanx for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    ReplyDelete