Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfection.

Oh my goodness.

I think I may burst with happiness.

Christmas Eve with homemade Sangria and Paella!

DSC04726

DSC04737

A-MAZING. I am still speechless.

DSC04747

DSC04752

DSC04763DSC04779DSC04755 

DSC04803

I’m pretty sure little T loved every second of his first Christmas! DSC04791

DSC04799

 DSC04765

 DSC04719  DSC04771

  DSC04703 DSC04796

DSC04822

  On the train to NYC!DSC04832

DSC04830

DSC04833DSC04831DSC04844

Mama and Papa hen holding hands and leading their crew.  Love it.

DSC04846DSC04857

Mary Poppins on Broadway!  BEYOND MAGICAL.  It was priceless watching the JOY on the kiddos’ faces the whole time.  GO SEE IT!

DSC04855DSC04860

SO excited to pop into Pop Burger.DSC04863

F.A.O. Schwarz!DSC04902

Soaking in NYC with my Honey-licious!

DSC04838           

Oh my goodness, you guys.  AMAZING.  This Christmas has to go down in my book as one of the best Christmases ever.  Beside the fact that my husband completely spoiled me rotten this Christmas (that really deserves a whole other post on it’s own – I seriously started crying I was so excited) and my mom and dad went ABOVE.AND.BEYOND. to make sure this Christmas was perfect – I have to say that absolutely every single thing about our time was such a gift and a complete JOY.  The time we spent together as a family rejoicing in the birth of our Savior and loving on each other was priceless.  We made memories to last a lifetime.  And the celebrations aren’t over!  I am SO excited for what this week holds for my sweet little family.  Can’t wait to come back and share more!  I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL and blessed time with your lovies!

Happy New Year’s Eve Week!!  Enjoy these last days of 2009!!!!

21 comments:

  1. What a great group of pics! How special to spend so much time with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is a ton of presents under that tree.

    Looks like a great Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww yay, I'm so glad that you had such an amazing Christmas! i love all the pics, and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you had such an amazing Christmas!!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures! Sounds like you really had a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these pictures!! You look gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you. :)
    I love looking at your blog and your sweet family pictures.
    You and your family is what fairy tales are made of.
    I'm sooooo Happy you had a wonderful Holiday!!
    Have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous you went to NY!!! How fun!! Your pics are great...Hope you have a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! And darn you...you are always looking sooo pretty!! :)

    I'm glad you had an amazing Christmas. I loved looking at all your pictures. I hop you guys have a great New Years as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a great Christmas! I can't wait until Luke and I start getting some neices and nephews so there are little kids to share Christmas with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, sounds like a wonderful holiday!!! Your pictures are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad that your Christmas was so great! At first I thought all those presents were just for the two of you. :) What great time spent with family. Can't wait for your other posts. You and hubs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun!!!!!!! Aww I love that your parents are holding hands in that pic--how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw Mary Poppins earlier this year in NYC and LOVED IT -- wasn't the theater just gorgeous! I caught myself singing in my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Christmas looks amazing!!!! So glad you are having a fabulous time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! Glad you had such a magical Christmas, so enjoyed all the pics. I am going to see Mamma Mia in Feb - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you had a perfect Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw, what a fabulous christmas you had!!
    i love all the pictures!
    have a great week sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I took my nephew to Mary Poppins and he was amazed as well!
    I am in love with that house. Can I move in please?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pics! What did your hubs give you for Christmas?? Now you've got me curious!!

    ReplyDelete