Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little T

My mom and dad give my nieces and nephew a special Advent calendar every year. 

Guess who else received one.

DSC04461

Tucker has his own Advent calendar!   HYSTERICAL.  I love it!!  I couldn’t believe my mom found this!

DSC04463

Inside are little doggie cookies that smell like delicious ginger snaps.  Seriously, I am tempted to try one – they smell SO GOOD!

And apparently little T thinks so too.  This is the face we see every morning as he waits anxiously for his countdown cookie.

a1 

Hahaha ooooooohhhh this makes me smile.

Tucker is counting down to Christmas too.

Happy Wednesday!

Blessings/XOXO

17 comments:

  1. Oh your mom is so sweet. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! how CUTE!!!
    i'll have to find one for my gus next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest thing EVER! Do you know where your mom found it? I think Miss Daisy may need one of these next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest. Gosh, Tucker is seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Bogey would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are KIDDING!!!! Oh my gosh, that is simply adorable! I need one for my doggies for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest thing ever! I didn't know they made doggie advent calendars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea and a beautiful puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Our puppies would love one of those too! I might have to find one for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually did use the flavoring. I did it one year without it....and I didn't feel like it tasted pepperminty enough :) So I add maybe 1/4 of a tsp and then taste it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you please send me your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute idea. I must get one for my pup (well, next year) where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How CUTE!! I didn't know they made these... where can I buy one??

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an AWESOME idea- a pup advant calendar- adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha that is so cute! i hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so fun! I will totally have to remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete