Friday, December 11, 2009

Little T – follow up

You all left such sweet comments about Tucker’s Advent calendar and many of you asked me where my mom got it, so I did a little research.  My mom and dad bought it at a small boutique in Carmel, California while they were on vacation there last month.  She couldn’t remember the exact name of the place, so we went online and did some searching and found the EXACT same puppy Advent calendar here.  So bookmark the website and have it ready for your sweet little pups next year!  SO FUN!!

adventcalendar

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!  Do you have any big plans?  We have a weekend HOME ahead of us and I couldn’t be more excited to relax, wrap, bake and just ENJOY!  Honey-Hubby and I have a few little dates planned (We still haven’t seen the Blind Side! I am SO ready to see this movie!).  SO EXCITED.  This is the last weekend we’ll be home until January.  Isn’t this time of year just so crazy?!  I LOVE IT!

Happy Friday!

Blessings/XOXO

9 comments:

  1. You're gonna loooove the blind side! It's seriously one of my all-time favorties. Enjoy your peaceful weekend at home! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend, enjoy!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I saved it for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful weekend ahead! We're in the same boat- not back in Chicago for a weekend until after the 1st of the year- CRAZY- but like you said SO MUCH FUN! You will love Blind Side- such an amazing movie! Much love to you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute blog! How long have you been married? :) Isn't married life the best? We are newlyweds 9/4/09

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much that is so cute I might have to get one for our Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess what? I am not even embarrassed to admit this - I have tried doggie treats before. When Timber turned one, we had a special cake made for him in the shape of a bone. And yes, it smelled divine, so I cut off a piece and ate it. Not too bad either!!! Maybe you should try one of those advent cookies! You might just like it, ha ha! I loved the calendar, and most of all that precious face. He is such a handsome guy! I *think* my SIL and BIL are getting their kids a golden puppy for Christmas. I can't wait to see him/her. They just lost their older dog. Hope your weekend is just wonderful. We have had cold rain, it is so dreary, so I decided to just stay home and do some holiday baking. Soon I will have my daughter home from college to help me in the kitchen! I, too, love this time of year. Hectic but still, lots of fun! I'm sure you will LOVE Blind Side! Such a feel good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FAB thing!!!! Love it!!! have a wonderful week!!
    Mandii

    ReplyDelete