Thursday, October 1, 2009

2 Years! – Part 2

It is October 1st.  This morning, as I walked out the door, I had to grab a scarf.  EEEEEK!!!  LOVEEEEEEE-ING IT.  Fall is here!!

My goodness ladies, you sure do know how to make a girl SMILE!  Your comments on my last post filled my heart with DELIGHT!  Ahhh, I could just stare at those pictures all day, AND watch our wedding video a thousand times.  Who am I kidding, hubby would probably say I already do.  But, I think this week it is allowed!  Hubby and I had such a fabulous time celebrating our two year anniversary on Tuesday night.  He wined me, dined me and truly spoiled me, which I am ALWAYS a huge fan of, ha!  I am so excited because this weekend we are leaving for NYC to continue the celebration!  He has everything planned and I am thrilled.  The weather will be SO cozy and perfect!  We have so many friends in NYC and we have agreed that we aren’t meeting up with ANYONE.  This weekend, it’s just hubby and me!  And I promise that next week I will lighten up on all of the gushing love talk, haha.  I will only post about skydiving and fall clothes.  Mmmmm, although there will definitely be some gushing on my part over the fall ensembles I have had my eyes on lately.  Any fun plans for you over the weekend?  How is the weather where you are? 

Thank you for walking down memory lane with me this week! Here’s some more wedding fun.

…September 29, 2007…

“My beloved is mine and I am his…” – Song of Solomon 2:16

 

wedding1

This was my wedding gift to my sweet hubby.  Please look at it carefully.  It is personally signed to us by Joe Paterno!!!!  Who is Joe-Pa?  Only the greatest college football coach known to man!!!  And I mean this, I’m not just biased.  I am still amazed that I pulled this off and will forever be eternally grateful to Grandpa Joe for doing this for us!  Yes, I consider him a Grandpa figure in my life.  I mean, he DID give us a wedding gift and obviously loves us as one of his own. 

wedding10

wedding21

wedding22

wedding121

wedding2

wedding2

wedding4

 

wedding3    wedding19  wedding6wedding31 wedding7

 wedding1

My precious parents!

wedding8

wedding10wedding6

wedding13

I was a huge fan of my Betsey Johnson “going away” dress.

wedding14

wedding16 

 wedding20

wedding7 weddinggg

This is actually a still-frame from our wedding video.  I just love it!

Thank you so much for letting me share these with you!

I hope you all have an amazing and blessed weekend.

Blessings/XOXO

21 comments:

  1. So beautiful...can't get enough :)

    I'm so glad the actual day of your anniversary was so lovely...and I hope you have a fabulous time this weekend in the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could look at these all day as well..Have a great time in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. I can just feel the love and the joy in all of those pictures. Your photographer did an awesome job of capturing the emotions of your special day. So glad your anniversary was so awesome too. Have a fun time in NYC. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous wedding pictures!!! happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! Again! :) And I LOVE your going away dress! Something else I didn't do that I wish I had done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun. Your dress is gorgeous and so is the going away dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2 years! I love all the wedding pictures!! Enjoy your time together in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! The pictures are stunning! I still watch my video from time to time and it still brings me to tears. Hope you enjoy your trip to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful wedding and best wishes for a million more anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your wedding was quite a celebration and what wonderful memories were made:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know how in the world I miss part one but I went back and WOW! You had such a beautiful wedding and were such a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super awesome wedding gift! SUCH a good idea - guys are so hard to shop for especially special occasions! Oh and I looooved you loooong veil! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful memory!
    Have a blast in NYC!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary :)
    Your truely blessed**
    Very beautiful pics :)
    I love to be spoiled and surprised!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I get a bit teary looking at your beautiful pictures. It's so heartfelt.

    Super gift!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful bride!!! Thanks for sharing your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been waiting for this post ever since I got done reading Wedding part one!

    I love love love the still picture of you that was shot from your video. That is just breathtaking. You were such a beautiful bride.

    Thanks for sharing your special day with us and congratulations once again.

    Oh by the way your going away dress was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE wedding pictures.

    Be sure to come sign up for a huge give-a-way and tell all your gals to come over too. It is really big

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are seriously some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen! Congrats on 2 years!!! I hope you have a super fabulous weekend in NYC celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete