Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 YEARS! 2 YEARS! – Part 1

Ahhh, I am beside myself with excitement and joy right now!!  Today my sweet husband and I are celebrating TWO years of marriage!  I honestly can’t believe it was two years ago today that we embarked on what has become the most phenomenal journey of our lives.  I had anticipated on doing several wedding posts this month, but things haven’t gone exactly as planned lately, the joy of life!  So, I want to invite you to take a trip down memory lane with me today! Please excuse the fact that I am showing you proofs – they are already in albums online and are easier to grab.  ALSO, I have NOT forgotten about updating you on hubby’s birthday and skydiving.  I have a whole entire CD with pictures of him flying through the air!  I am so excited to show you those soon.  For now, though, LOVEEEE IS IN THE AIR!!!  Ha!  I honestly can’t say enough about my precious husband.  I never dreamt I would be blessed with a man that is so giving, patient, unselfish, hardworking, loyal and loving as he is.  I am daily in awe of God’s faithfulness in our marriage, and the love He has provided, for and through us, daily.  Ladies, if you read this and are single, please have faith that God has a plan for you that will exceed your expectations, husband or not.  I thought I knew exactly what I wanted in life and in a husband, and then God COMPLETELY took me by surprise and blessed me with a 6’3” package of pure AMAZING-NESS (and hotness) and a journey far more exciting than my wildest dreams!  Ah, I just LOVE the blessing that is my husband! 

…September 29, 2007…

“My beloved is mine and I am his…” – Song of Solomon 2:16wedding1

 (I blocked out our last names below, the invite didn’t REALLY have those ugly squares, ha!)

wedding202

wedding3 wedding4

 wedding6

  wedding7

wedding8

wedding9wedding104 wedding11

wedding12

 wedding100

 wedding101

 wedding110

 wedding13

 wedding14

 wedding15

 wedding16

 wedding17

 wedding18

 wedding19

 wedding20

 wedding21

 wedding120

  …To be continued!…

PS.I want to thank you SO much for your encouraging and thoughtful comments on my last post.  I am so thankful for your kindness and have truly been blessed by your words.  Thank you!

Blessings/XOXO

27 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!! Congratulations!! I love your pics - you are absolutely gorgeous! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! very good words to live by as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures, you were a stunning bride!! Happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Congrats!!! thanks for sharing pics from your wedding, they're gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous!! I seriously don't think I have ever seen anyone look that beautiful. What a pretty church!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing!
    Happy Anniversary. May God continue to bless your precious marriage.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Happy Anniversary, here's to manymanymany more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary. You two are adorable. I loved looking at your wedding pictures. What a happy couple you are. Thanks for sharing. Gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! That last picture of him gazing at you and all of you excitement is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures are beautiful! I love fall weddings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! those pics are beautiful! Love your hair and those flowers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures are amazing!! You looked absolutely beautiful. I loved the picture of you and your husband kissing in the church pew. So cute.

    I can't wait to hear more about your wedding.

    Happy Anniversary!!

    Oh, I don't know if you saw or not, but I left a comment on your last post and there is a little something over at my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love looking at recent wedding photos. They are all beautiful. When I look back at mine (11 years ago) they seem soo out of date...Boo hoo!!! The current wedding photos are sooo classic and yours are gorgeous!!

    Congrats on 2 years!!!

    Sorry to hear about Roberts Grandfather also. I have been a little absent so I missed that original post. Hope that everyone is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary!! I LOVED all the pics--the two of you look like you belong in a wedding album.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should be a model. Your flawless.
    And simply stunning :)
    My door don't swing that way....I'm just stating the obvious! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary! Your wedding was so beautiful! I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary! I absolutely LOVE your flowers! Your dress was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy anniversary! we just had our one year last week. your pics are too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Anniversary Anna! LOVED the pictures- you're wedding looked amazing and you and Robby looked like models! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. your wedding looks perfect! :)

    http://kerry-mylifemyloves.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your wedding was beautiful!!! Thanks for commenting on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi again, thanks for your sweet comment! I just love following your blog! Would you believe that I found that bag at {gasp} Wal-Mart!? But stop back by cause I will have to pick up another set and add it in with my birthday giveaway next month. how is your sister btw? Tell her I miss her blog! Hope your having a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your wedding was beautiful!! And you were a stunning bride! You and your hubby are just TOO CUTE!! I loved looking at all the pictures! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete