Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lil' Tease

Happy Tuesday, blogging lovies! How was your 4th of July? I am so excited to post pictures from the weekend and share a pie recipe that was a huge hit...but, please bare with me, everything will come in the next posts! Today, I'm using every break I have to work on a new layout. I'm desperate for a change! So this post is really just a tease. OH, and I have an update about our furry son coming home on the 25th (YAY!), and also a "making progress" picture with the rug in the living room. Whew, lots to talk about! OH WAIT, I also almost completely forgot; hubsy and I are taking off this Thursday and Friday to attend the U.S. Women's Open! I'm so excited to be going, even though I have never been one to play or even watch golf. One of my husband's clients has given us a VIP tent pass, so I am thrilled to experience everything. SO much to talk about next week! Expect double the fun to make up for my lack in posting this week. :o) In the mean time, please tell me how your weekend was! I hope it was full of amazing food, fun and memories!


Here's a shot of hubsy and I enjoying the beautiful day.

Blessings!/XOXO,

16 comments:

  1. You are always so gorgeous in your pictures! I cant wait to see the new blog layout and the upcoming posts! That is awesome about the US Open! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a terrific fourth!! and how exciting about your new son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to hearing about the 4th and your new layout!!

    Have fun at the Women's US Open!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great fourth of July weekend! Cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun going to the US Open will be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubs and I went to the Men's US Open one year...and I too don't really get into golf...but it was SO much fun! Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the golf tourney! You are going to be near where I grew up. My dad is actually volunteering and will be one of the hole captains. All the local country club members in the area are volunteering. I think he will be one of the guys that asks for quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of you and your husband. You both look so happy. Your hair is beautiful!!

    I hope you have a great time at the Open. It sounds really fun.

    I can't wait to see your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new blogger lovey... that also calls her husband, hubsy... LOL, I rhymed? Very cute blog! Anxious to read your future blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting that you get to go to the Open! Have so much fun! You guys are so cute together!!! I can't wait to see pics of the new addition to the family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well you have been up to a lot!=) love the pic, so cute! can't wait to hear about everything else and have so much fun at the open!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two even LOOK good together :)
    Can't wait for the new layout!

    Have a great time at the OPEN :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I of course vote for the name Tucker. It fits our dog perfectly. I can't wait to meet your furry baby. We treat ours like kids. :) Enjoy... yall look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun and we spent the 4th at the beach watching fireworks.
    Cheri
    www.itssoverycheri
    July Give Away going on all month

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have a great time at the Open!! Fun!! Can't wait to see your new design and that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmm I was wondering if you could get ANY MORE GORGEOUS!! What a lucky hubby you have :)

    ReplyDelete