Monday, July 20, 2009

Pure Bliss

Whenever I’m with my WHOLE family, it is the most amazing thing in the world!  Truly, pure bliss.  I was blessed to have the opportunity to spend the entire weekend with my precious husband, my amazing parents, both of my incredible sisters and all of my nieces and nephew under one roof.  AMAZING!  My family in Houston only makes it up a few times a year, so the time I get to spend with them is soooo treasured!!  We had a BLAST!  I love my nieces and nephew SO much and am so thankful to be their aunt.  Here’s some pictures of my little loves from the weekend!

P1070174P1070133

P1070166

 P1070172

 We took them to see the puppies! 

 P1070180 P1070292

P1070271

P1070234

My big love and my little loves.  Perfect.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Happy Monday!

Blessings/XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Glad I found you. I absolutely love your tag line! Woohoooo - a fellow pink lover follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing my WHOLE family too. I just hate that's it happens too far and in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend and what precious puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog...thanks for stopping by mine! I just love family time...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what great pictures!! Yall look so natural with the munchkins ;) haha. But I guess yall are starting with the fur child first! lol

    When do you bring the pup home again?! I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a fun weekend, and such cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! You have an adorable family and are truly blessed to be so close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS POST!! Family is the greatest!! How lucky they are to have such a beautiful and fun aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just precious. I am sure they feel the same way about their Aunt and Uncle. They look so happy being with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely weekend! How sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...cute pictures! And I love her little red cowboy boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great time with the family!!!

    ReplyDelete