Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big Change!

Ahhh, such a big change!  What do you think?  I'm still playing around with everything.  Even my sidebar is on the left now, whoa!  It takes some getting used to, but I was so desperate for a change that I thought I should go all out.  Please let me know what you think!  I'm still spending some time putting everything back together on here, but I wanted to at least upload the big stuff.  I made three different layouts before finally deciding to stick to this one, it’s been a little bit overwhelming!  This pink is much more “me” though.  I like the vibrant fuchsia shades more than the pastel ones.  :o)  My next post will FINALLY be about everything I mentioned below; so many fun things to share!  I hope and pray everyone is doing amazingly well.  I'm excited to get caught up with everyone!

Blessings!/XOXO

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new layout! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. Where did you learn to do blog pages. I am slowly trying to learn on my own so I can do my own. I have several ideas in mind and sure don't want to pay to see all my different ideas.
    If my husband wasn't in school I could utilize all of his schooling he has been taking on computer programming but I can't take him away from all of his studies.
    Is there a book or blog tutorial you would really recommend for someone who has never done one from start to finish. I have changed some things and added things but I've never done radio buttons to take you to another page or anything like that.
    Cheri
    www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you made your layout? It's awesome, I love it! I'm with Cheri, how'd you learn to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new layout! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks sooo good!! Very fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done..it's so you!

    ReplyDelete