Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arrivederci!

Hello, friends! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and a great start to your week. Things sure have been BUSY! Except for a little lingering cough, I am all better, HEALTHY and ready for Europe! I think it was your kind words of encouragement that made me all better in time. I can't believe we are leaving the day after tomorrow!! I am so giddy. I am also running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything ready. Toronto was a blast! I only have a few business pictures that I took, so I won't bore you with them. But before I left we had a fun Friday and Saturday night. Friday we went to our new AAA baseball field to watch the Iron Pigs play. The stadium is beautiful! Here's a picture of my handsome hubby standing by our table; I'm pretty sure we had the best spot in the whole ballpark. We will definitely be going to a ton of games this summer. I can't wait!


On Saturday we bought a new grill! We have been cooking out every night so far and it has been AMAZING! It's so much fun coming home from work on a beautiful day, knowing that we can sit outside, relax, talk about our days and grill some yummy food. My hubsy is quite the grill master and has been so happy with his new toy.

Well, I will be on a blogging hiatus starting now, through next week. Italy, here we come!! I am beyond excited and so thrilled to spend nine days in Italia with my husband and his family. We're leaving tomorrow night for his parent's house and Friday morning, we're off! The day after tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it came. We are staying in a villa outside of Cinque Terre (here's yet another picture of Cinque - I can't get enough)! We have so many amazing places to visit that I can't wait to be back at. I was in Italy for a summer in college, studying abroad, and have been dyeing to share my experiences with my hubsy. It's finally time!

Can't wait for him to see Tuscany!
Florence
Pisa
Milan! I lived in Milan while I was studying, so it seems almost too good to be true that I can show him where I lived, and the beautiful Duomo!
I am thrilled to post all about our trip when we get back and hopefully show you some breathtaking pictures! Please have an amazing and safe time this weekend, next week and next weekend. Boy, I feel like we'll be gone a while. I'll be back on here as soon as I get back! Arrivederci means "farewell" in Italian. So, Arrivederci and God Bless!
XOXO,

17 comments:

  1. Can I come packed in your suitcase?! lol!
    I love baseball! What a great spot :)
    Enjoy your trip and can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love BBQs, congrats ont he new grill! Exciting!!!
    You two are so gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You are going to have a wonderful! Thats so great you will be able to share that with ur hubby. Have fun and enjoy! Can't wait to see the pics of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo happy for and not at all jealous (ok, maybe just a bit jealous) of you! Have so much fun and take lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you!

    We got a grill a few weeks ago and I have been waiting patiently ever since for him to put the dang thing together. Sigh.

    I'll miss you and your posts! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous. BBQs and Italy! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time and be safe. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealousy - I can't wait to get back over there. Have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just bought a new grill too and I think it is the same one!! We love cooking out and my husband loves his! You look so pretty. Have a great time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time!! Cant wait to see all the beautiful pictures when you get back!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for your trip!! Have so much fun!!

    Yeah for grilling :) We just did that the other day and I am completely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always wanted to go to Italy...I'm jealous!! I can't wait to hear all about it though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're feeling better and it looks like you had a great time at the game. That is such a cute pic of you and hubsy! Love the new grill btw ;)

    Have a wonderul time in Italy and I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the striped top you are wearing in the baseball pic!!! And am uber jealous you are headed to Italy! Please bring back lots of pics so i can live vicariously!!! Love you! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are a busy girl! such cute pics! and wow i can't wait to hear all about your trip, have an amazing time!! and thank you so much for your comment yesterday I appreciate it so much=)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are gorgeous!! Loving that top and loving that tan!!


    Have an amazingggg time Bella!! Ci parliamo dopo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy Italy!! Can't wait to see the pics you take!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ciao Bella, Hoping you have an amazing holiday!!
    mandii

    ReplyDelete