Thursday, May 14, 2009

BAAAAAAACK!

WOW. To say that was one of the most amazing, phenomenal trips of my life would be an understatement. I am still in awe. We had the most magnificent time seeing so many amazing places that kept us constantly in awe of God's goodness and BEAUTY here on earth. It was also an amazing week spending quality time with my husband's two brothers and his parents, and honestly, I left more in love with my husband than when we got there - if that is EVEN possible. It was so romantic, so amazing and SO PERFECT!! I have a bazillion pictures, but here are a few! We visited so many places! Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Recco, Lucca, Portovenere, Porto Vallarta, Santa Margherita, and the list still goes on - we packed a lot in! I hope you enjoy these pictures, I can't wait to share more. I hope everyone has had an AMAZING past two weeks. I can't wait to start getting caught up on everyone's blogs! I'm actually off tonight for my parent's house and then NYC for four days, PHEW, and will be back on Tuesday for more pictures and stories! I missed ya'll!! :o)

Cinque Terre!!! I dreamt of this moment for FIVE YEARS, being able to share it with my husband. It was PERFECT!
The view from our balcony! Our Villa was amazing!!
Bike riding in Lucca!
Another view from our balcony. Isn't it breathtaking?! We were so blessed.
On the Ponte Vecchio Bridge in Florence! Ponte Vecchio Bridge in the background.
Pisa! Look at how beautiful the sky was!! And the model is quite beautiful too. :o)
Town of Recco
Town of Portovenere



Blessings!

26 comments:

  1. Oh I'm SO jealous! But SO glad you had a good time. You look amazing in the pics and so happy. I'm kind've sorry it had to end for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those pictures are amazing! I want to go SO bad! You look absolutly gorgeous in all of them! Is the guy in the orange shirt single? yowzer! haha
    Glad you had a great trip! Now I am extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, both the Cinque Terre & you two (too!). Oh, to be back there in the late spring & summertime. Such an amazing part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...it is so gorgeous there! I think I need to book a trip immediately! Can't wait to hear more!

    Safe travels...again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip! Your pictures are incredible! You guys are too cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! And have fun in NYC...thats one of my favorite places!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!!! Clearly you both had the time of your lives -- What a fantastic vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look great and like you had a great time!

    May I ask where you got that fabulous black and white tube top thingy - it's so cha cha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful trip!

    I can not wait to see more pictures.

    Love how happy yall look in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! I'm glad you had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some gorgeous photos! So jealous. Now I can't wait for my trip to Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures!!! So happy to hear you had such an incredible time with your husband and family! can't wait to see the rest and hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, thank you for those kind words! I have to keep reminding myself I deserve better and will find better...it's just hard getting over someone when there is nothing wrong with him.
    Your brother in law is very good looking but yes a senior in college probably is too young for me ; ) I am sure he has a LOT of living to do!
    Thanks again for being so sweet and I am about to tag you in an award on my blog...so come get it...but give me a few minutes to post it ; ) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING pictures! I thought I told you to sneak me in your suitcase!! LOL!!! what an awesome trip!! Glad you're back!! Missed ya
    xoxo

    PS- you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the pictures! The scenery AND the models are beautiful! So glad you had an amazing time and had safe travels. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to see you back!! Love the beautiful pics!!! Looks like you had a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at all the comments so far. you have been missed. Wow what a trip. You and hubs are so beautiful together. Just lovely. Those pictures were gorgeous. Next trip I am tagging along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, it looks like you had an amazing time! Your pictures are all so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those pictures are absolutely amazing!! They are all so beautiful and I am so jealous!! Glad you had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pictures are amazing!!!!
    I'm happy your back and so happy you had such a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh that looks like so much fun! And PS I LOVE all of your outfits in these pics! :-P BTW, I moved my blog to wordpress this week -- it's now at http://tabithablogs.wordpress.com/

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so jealous, I can't wait to see more pictures, it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mi Amor. I am going with you next time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, your pictures are amazing! I would love to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your pictures!!! They are great and it looks like a fabulous trip!! So glad that you had a blast!! You look gorgeous in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous pictures!! and you look beautiful in all of them! i'm so glad you had such an amazing trip=)!

    ReplyDelete