Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little Bee

After Thought! - I mentioned below that I will post on Monday, but I completely forgot that it is Memorial Day and I won't even be here!! I have to change it to Tuesday, and still promise I will follow through! :o)

Hello, my name is Anna. Do you remember me? I used to make an appearance on here on a semi-regular basis. Ahh, what a terrible blogger I have been! My apologies! To say my schedule has been quite insane would be an understatement. I feel as though I have barely had time to breathe lately! I have been a busy little bee. How are things with all of YOU? Trust me, I have been reading your blogs!! Even if I haven't been able to comment, I have been doing quick reads at every opportunity I get. The comments will start pouring over to you from me soon, I promise. NYC was great! Super busy, but super great. I came home on Monday and we immediately had guests come into town, which was so much fun, but another little thing keeping my time occupied from the blogging world. I have used this image before, but I really have been like a chicken running around with my head cut off. I know it's a lame excuse, but it truly has just been so hard to find time to sit at my computer and post. Next weekend we'll be out of town again and well, this weekend, tons of stuff going on! I am very grateful for the busy-ness in our lives. While it may be overwhelming at times, it is a blessing to have a full schedule. I wouldn't want to be sitting around doing nothing! I keep reminding myself of this. A busy schedule is a blessing. Soo, all of this rambling to say that I sincerely hope you will stick around, regardless of my lack of writing. You are my friends and I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with you in the blogosphere. I know there has to be an end in site to the madness. The posts will start flowing again regularly, I am sure of it. Please stick around!

That has been on my heart. Glad to get it out. NOW, on to fun stuff. I have some more pictures below from Italy! Nine days of pure bliss. It almost feels now like it was ages ago. It was definitely a well needed vacation; I hope every single one of you gets to have a vacation SOON!! Hopefully even this weekend for some of you. It was so rejuvenating. I hope you enjoy the pics!

On Tuesday, (yes on Tuesday, I promise! No excuses.) I am excited to write you a post about something I saw at the conference I worked at over the weekend. I was at the Nationel Stationery and Gifts show in NYC and kept walking by this one booth. I finally stopped and asked the woman what the heck it was they were selling. It is hysterical!! I can't wait to tell you about it. Monday, Monday. Also, and this is IMPORTANT, some of you have been so amazing to have left me awards and tags on your blogs. I am SO thankful and apologize that I have not addressed them yet on here. I am excited to post about it and can not tell you enough how appreciative and thankful I am!

Happy Wedenesday! HAVE AN AMAZING, LONGGG WEEKEND!!!! Have so much fun and please, please, please be safe!! Blessings to all of you, my sweet blogging buddies!
The yellow, Tory Burch jelly ballet slippers worked out GREAT!



Mmmmm, gelato.

My sexy husband.

I wanted to run up and squeeze him!

Here are some of my attempted "artsy" pictures. I really wanted to capture the amazing colors!

XOXO,

12 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! Always love hearing from you! Hope you have a great weekend as well and hope things slow down for you so you can screw your head back on! It is good to be busy though ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Your pictures are AMAZING!!!! ANd you two are precious together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing and the two of you make such a cute couple! I love all of the artsy pictures you took.

    The Tory Burch jellies are too cute and I love your gray maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures!! you look beautiful, you guys are so cute, and glad those cute shoes worked out! hope things slow down just a little for you soon=) but def fun to have fun packed schedule! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your blog tonight....Hope you will stop by and see me...Every comment enters you for the 10 big giveaways this month....in honor of Parker's 10th birthday
    Read all about our Disney trip.....planning to post the next Disney post tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this time of year is just so busy for everyone. Spring seems to do that. Great pictures. I love the artsy ones. You did a fabulous job capturing the colors and the beauty of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya on being totally busy right now. But you are definitely missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting those beautiful pics!
    You looked so pretty! Ah!!! You look so happy together! :)
    Look forward to your other posts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I L-O-V-E those yellow flats!!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I found your blog today and I LOVE it. The pictures the posts the everything!! You and I are so similar too :) I promise haha I am looking forward to more posts from you as your newest follower and if you ended up getting those mirrored pink Laboutins, can I borrow them pretty please???? Have a blessed Tuesday girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these pics!! Espesh the gelato shots!! You look stunning my dear and so so tan!!

    ReplyDelete