Monday, April 20, 2009

New Shoes To Beat The Blues

Happy Monday! Man, I don't know what it is, but my body is fighting something fierce! I've had a terrible cough, high fever, and severe body aches all over - I am definitely fighting some sickly blues. This post is going to be short, but I wanted to show you my newest shoe purchases! I really don't spend my money on a ton of things, except shoes. I have had a romance with shoes that started when I was a little girl. I collect shoes themselves and shoes in other various forms: shoe cheese spreaders, shoe coffee table books, shoe charm bracelets, shoe candles...the list goes on. Shoes are a hobby of mine. That being said, I have been SO good lately about not buying any new shoes. There are other things we need to be spending our money on right now, so I have been diligently avoiding the shoe section of every department store. Well, over the weekend I was reacquainted with my loves. I am in need of a new pair of COMFORTABLE flats for our trip to Italy coming up (we leave a week from Friday! AH, so exciting!). I was on the lookout for a pair of yellow flats because I have been planning what I will be packing and yellow will be a perfect match for almost every outfit. I even have a black maxi dress I'm taking and how cute will it be to throw in a pair of yellow flats and a yellow bracelet or necklace? Well, I found the perfect pair! And they are like jellies, which are perfect for rainy weather! They honestly feel like they were made for my feet; they are ridiculously comfortable. I am so excited about them! I also bought a pair of MK flip flops that are jelly material and have them pictured below as well. I am so excited about my shoe purchases. I may be under the weather buy my spirits are high - amazing travels coming up and some super cute shoes to take me along the way. :o)

What do you think?
I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
XOXO,


ynkrxte2d8

18 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well friend. Feel better soon!

    LOVE the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your not feeling well. I hope you get better soon, exspecially before you get to go on your wonderful trip to Italy. I wish I could go :) I will one day!!

    Also I am with you on the shoes, I love shoes. They are the best. I have shoe everythings also. Kohls actually has a hole bathroom set of highheel polka dotted pink and black shoes..I'm planning on getting it soon. You would love it. I also have bracelets and everything with shoes on them and purses also.

    I love your new entries to your collection of shoes..lol. I hope they treat you well in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the cutest jellies I have ever seen! jealous of your Italy trip! that is the one place I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those are so gorgeous!! They are very stylish..yet look super comfortable!

    I can't believe you are going to Italy!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are soo cute! and comfortable too, that's great=) yay for new shoes and for a trip to Italy!! that'll make ya feel better=) i hope you feel better and have so much fun getting ready for your big trip! we always joke with all our friends that when you go on a big trip you come back and a few months later announce they're pregnant, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish for Italy...cute and sassy...Love them and best of all comfy. YOu got a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon! I love the Tory jelly revas. I saw them at Nordstom the other day and thought they were so cute. That is so exciting that you're going to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yellow pair! So adorable! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon! Shoes are my hobby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I hope you feel better soon!! Those flats are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes. Hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute!! Those yellow flats are rockstar all the way...LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the shoes!! That yellow is fabulous! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you feel better soon! Love the shoes!! Do the yellow ones have small holes for ventilation? I have a pair of jelly like shoes and ended up having to punch a few holes in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better and love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooh...love them both! Yellow rocks! I just bought 2 maxi dresses at Old Navy, one is grey and white striped, the other is coral! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete