Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I consider this a semi-post.


I have so much I want to share, ah! This weekend is Super Bowl Sunday and I want to share all of my dip recipes and game-time cocktail concoctions that I'm planning to use. My hubby is asking politely that I take time out from my little Macbook and come join him, soooo, I will start the posting festivities tomorrow. What do you think of the new layout? I really didn't love my previous one and was going through a 'bit of a Blogger identity crisis. Hope you like this one! Who knows, it may change again in a week. OH, before I go, I have to say a HUGE thank you to those who have commented on my posts this past week and a HUGE thank you to those who started following. I signed on today and had 3 new followers! It's a huge boost to my blogging self-esteem and feels a-mazing. Thanks, friends. :o)

Okay, have a happy night and if you're anywhere near me, good luck with the snow! Oh, and I know the rules: no pictures=boring post....so here's a wedding pic of my honey and I that I had on the old blog. :o)

XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. I ADORE this new design! I have been doing a little updating myself with the help of a wonderful blog friend. Aren't you loving getting back into blogging? People love your blog, girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! You too are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful! And your blog is uber cute! I'm looking forward to these dip recipes! Maybe I'll snag one and take it to the Super Bowl party I'm going to! Unfortunately I'm not hosting one... sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are so cute. This photo could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete