Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recipe Week – SALSA!

I am NOT even kidding…

…this is probably one of the best little recipes I have found.

PLEASE make this salsa and present it to your buddies.  They will be eternally grateful.

I am still shocked at how much praise this baby gets.  The funniest part about it?  You use STORE bought salsa!  Talk about EASYYYY!

Make it.  Taste it.  And try your hardest not to eat the whole thing.  SO GOOD!

footballrecipecard

Mix all of the above ingredients.  Make sure you use FROZEN corn and not canned.  It makes the salsa instantly chilled and tastes a lot better.  If you try this, let me know!  If you’re anything like me, and LOVEEEEE chips and salsa, then I think you’ll consider this recipe a TOUCHDOWN (couldn’t resist).   SO easy and SO yummy!  OH, and, of course, I take NO credit for this baby.  One of my bffe’s mom is the brilliant mind behind it.  Thanks, Mrs. M!

Happy Thursday, Lovely Loves!  Any fun plans for Superbowl Sunday?

Blessings/XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy (minus the cilantro) I love salsa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love cilantro! I might have to make this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM I LOVE salsa... looks like I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... so going to do this! LOVE salsa!

    ReplyDelete