Thursday, February 25, 2010

I long for spring, but this will do….

Well, any scheduled blogging posts of mine will make an appearance NEXT week…

…because we are in the midst of yet ANOTHER snowicane, complete with NO WORK the rest of today and tomorrow.  I feel like a kid in school again!  I just can’t bring myself to do anything computer related.  Snow angels are about to be in FULL effect.

LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Weekend, Loves!

Las Vegas Sneak Peak:

16365

SUCH a great show!

Blessings/XOXO

7 comments:

  1. jealous.very jealous.
    the snow
    the snow angels
    no work
    and
    Vegas Baby!
    jealous.

    Have a great weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck! Have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More snow for you guys? Goodness!!! This has been a REAL winter - even for us southerners. I can't remember ever wanting spring to come as badly as I do this year! Looking forward to hearing more about VEGAS! And, did you really make a snow angel? How cute!

    ReplyDelete