Thursday, January 21, 2010

MUST.BREATHE.

Hellooooo, Lovely Loves!  I’m still here!  I hope you will excuse my absence and MAJOR lack of posting.  Ohhh my goodness, things are CrAzY over in our neck of the woods!  I’m in the process of creating and finishing a huge product catalog for our company.  I love designing and am always so thrilled to be a part of something so big and fun, but MAN, it’s a LOT of work!  In addition, Hubsy and I have had something going on EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT after work and I have even had commitments BEFORE work!  Seriously, who does THAT?  Commitments in the wee morning hours?  I think I need to make sure I don’t commit to pre-work events any more.  WHEW!  Tonight we are having sweet friends over for dinner and I made a Chocolate Cream Silk Pie last night from a recipe my mom gave me.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh MYYYYYYYYY goshhhhhhh.  I couldn’t stop “testing” the batter just so I could get in another taste.  Hubsy and I think it is A-MAZING!!!  I can’t wait to share the recipe!  Oh, and it is SUPER easy!  Next weekend we’re going to Baltimore to visit friends and participate in a fundraiser.  AND….oh my goodness….AND……..in only a few weeks I will be in LAS VEGAS!!!!  I am SO pumped!  I used to travel there quite a bit for my last job and I am SO pleased that I have been asked by my new boss to take on a conference there.  My boss, an intern of ours and I will be traveling together.  We will be working during the day and doing some pretty exciting things in the evenings!  We have tickets to see Cirque du Soleil’s O the first night we’re there!!  EEEEK!  The second night, we’re seeing Santana.  I mean, REALLLLLY, how fun is that?!  I have been so blessed to travel for work and stay at such awesome places.  Next time, however, HUBBY will HAVE to come with me.  It’s not nearly as fun traveling and seeing cool things without my manly main squeeze.  I’ll be in Las Vegas over Valentine’s Day so Hubby and I have something special planned for before I leave.  BUSY BUSY!  I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!  I will be back SOON, as soon as I can get this crazy schedule of mine under control.  Thanks for all of the love below, it is SO encouraging and helpful when life seems to be whirling by at times.  Ya’ll are pretty amazing.  :o)

Happy Thursday!!

Blessings/XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Yum, I love pie, have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like you've got some craziness going on! That pie sounds delish...do share the recipe as soon as you get a second to catch your breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear everything is going great...even though you are super busy...don't see how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas for work?! That is too much fun! Glad to see you're doing well and squeezing lots of fun into your spare time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fundraiser you are participating in next weekend isn't the polar bear plunge?? hubby and i will be doing that...he's gonna plunge i'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh -- WHEN are you going to Vegas? I'm gonna be there the last weekend of this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get to travel so much. How fun for you. That recipe sounds awesome...share when you get a chance. Have fun with your friends tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sweet comment on the dress. I actually bought it from David's Bridal and you can order it online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew, girl! This made me tired just reading it, ha ha! You are one busy little bee, aren't you? :D That pie sounds dee-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had a week just like this so I hear ya! I hope you get to relax soon friend! Enjoy!=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope everything calms down!!! I have enjoyed my Saturday laying low, so hope you can too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vegas for work? Crazy! Hope everything calms down a bit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You better not go to the bar and buy any of that expensive stuff when hubbies back home with the cutest pooch in blogland.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete