Monday, August 3, 2009

BACK! With someone I’d like you to meet!

Helloooo friends!!  It feels good to be back!  What a WONDERFUL trip!!  My mom, girlfriends and I had the most phenomenal time together in Maine – Girlcation ‘09 was a huge success!  I can’t wait to show you pictures!!  They will come in the next post.  For now, I have a very special someone that I am anxious for you to meet…

Baby Tucker

Tucker7

tucker1

Tucker2

Tucker3

Tucker4

Tucker5

Tucker6

Tucker8

Tucker9

Tucker10

Tucker11

Tucker12

Tucker13

He is such a little bundle of cute-ness!!  He has SO much energy, but then when we pick him up he’ll cuddle in our arms like a little baby.  So sweet!  Before I left for Maine I told him he was NOT allowed to grow AT ALL while I was gone.  Coming home to him on Saturday was AMAZING!  My hubsy actually left for his Mancation early Saturday morning, so my in-laws came over to watch Tucker until I came home Saturday night.  I have been by myself with him since then, which has been challenging but such a joy.  I love the time we’ve been having together, but I am ready to have my hubby back and all of us together again!  Hubs gets home tomorrow night.  We have been apart for almost a week and a half.  Feels like forever!  I am SO excited to have our little family reunited.  It’s such a blessing, though, that both hubsy and I have had the opportunity to get away and spend quality time with our best friends.  So fun!  TONS of pictures from Girlcation to come. 

I am thrilled to have finally been able to introduce you to our furry baby!  I know he will be growing rapidly, so i am cherishing his puppy-ness to the fullest right now.  I’m sure there will be plenty of more photos of little Tucker to come.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments on the post below!  I am thrilled to be back and able to catch up on your blogs and writings.  I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start.

Blessings!/XOXO

36 comments:

  1. What a adorable puppy!! Glad you had a great vacation. Is your sister going to be posting anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is absolutely adorable!!! And a super cute name :) Have fun with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe what a sweet face!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! They grow VERY fast so enjoy every minute you have that you can hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's so adorable! They do grow very fast (I remember when Bogey was that small) so enjoy all the precious puppy time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just THE cutest little ball of fur! And the name fits him so perfectly. Tucker... he's so CUUUTE!!!

    So be honest - has he been having any accidents??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Tucker is the cutest little guy! What an absolute doll! You will have so much fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetest puppy face! (p.s. you're absolutely gorgeous too!) :)

    how exciting to have a new bundle of joy in your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! YAY!!! And of course I love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is precious! and his name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! Baby Tucker is too cute! Having a puppy is very exciting :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh he is cute or what?! *LoVe* the name! Love it :)

    Your going to be wonderful Doggy-parents :)
    Congatulations!

    The pictures are sooooo adorable..you always look so beautiful...big sigh........ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie!! (Watch out for your shoes... our puppy has already chewed up 3 pairs and just today ripped a dog bed to shreds. LOL...kinda.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!!! It makes me want to get another puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tucker is adorable!! Cute name too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness...He is the cutest thing ever. I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome Back! He is SO adorable...congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cutie pie. I especially like the last photo that show's him curled up under the chair. So sweet. Tucker is a great name. If you're anything like my husband and I, he will be just like your kid. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how cute is he?? Oh my word he is precious! Glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, he is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. too cute - i am so jealous! i want a dachschund SO bad! and i love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tucker is about the cutest thing ever!!! I love his coloring.

    Having a puppy is tons of work, but I will tell you it gets better.

    I'm glad you had a great trip with your friends. Can't wait to hear about it.

    Oh...I didn't leave a comment but I'm so going to try your recipe for the granola...it looks so so yummy.

    Have fun with Tucker and give him a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww!!! so cute!! I hope you have a great day!! hugs!! Britt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. My kids will just go crazy over these puppy photos! Have fun with your new little darling! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww! What an adorable little guy! You're totally making me want a puppy now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eek! He is the cutest thing! What a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So glad you had a good time on your vacay! And I hope your hubby is having fun too. But I know what you mean about wanting to have your little family together.

    Tucker is adorable! I love how he lets you hold him like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love him! I love him! I love him! What a little sweetie! Shower him with tons and tons of hugs and kisses for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. So much cuteness! Send pics to dailypuppy.com!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sooo cute!!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip too=)!

    ReplyDelete