Friday, March 5, 2010

2010 Girls ‘Un”WINE”ding’ Getaway

I am BESIDE myself with excitement right now!  I am headed to New York today for an entire weekend with my girls!  These girls are my ROCKS, and the weekends we get to spend with each other are SO precious to me.   It is rare that ALL five of us are able to be together at once; this weekend is going to be spent making so many precious memories!  We have an agenda full of nothing but the utmost GIRLIEST of GIRLY things.  EEEEEK!  SO EXCITED!

My Blessings…

K, M, J & C

4a

3a

1a

2a

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!  I’ll be back next week with a weekend re-cap and finally a post about our amazing Julie & Julia night!

Blessings/XOXO

15 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME!!!! Safe travels to you and ENJOY your time with your girlies!!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is so great, nothing better than a fun weekend away with the chicas!! Thanks for the comment, the date was cute and he just keeps getting cuter :) Regarding Maine - LOVE it!! it is, hands down, my favorite place to be. Doesn't the air just feel crisper there? I don't think I have been to Bar Harbour, but I have heard good things! My family goes to York, but I also ventured up to Millonocket this past summer for some unreal hiking and rafting =) Kennybunkport is pretty nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! You guys are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like SO much fun! You are going to have a blast. Can't wait to read about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful girly time! Your friends are all beautiful! There's nothing like sweet girl time. You're very blessed to be able to spend time with your closest gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe sounds like SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, & you're going to love New York! I sure love living here haha.

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun in NYC! It's such an amazing city! Those pics are adorable! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you girls are fabulous! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such a blessing to have friends like that. And even more wonderful getting to spend time with them when it's so rare! I can totally relate! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girlfriend are the best!! I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pretty girls! Glad you got to get away with them! Hope it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete